Michael, Sophie, Nika and Rio have all been in our care for over two months. Often Foster pets get overlooked since they’re not on the adoption floor, but adopting a Foster pet has many added benefits!
- Foster pets are de-stressed, de-compressed and ready to showcase their true personalities.
- We have detailed information on what Foster pets are like in a home environment.
- Most Foster pets work on training and manners in their Foster homes.
- Foster parents have in-depth knowledge on a pet’s likes and dislikes.
Let us match you with your perfect pup…
- If you’re looking for an excellent cuddler, Michael is your guy.
- If you’re looking for a partner to join you on your healthy eating journey, Sophie is ready to motivate you!
- If you’re looking for a pal for your current canine, Nika will happily oblige.
- If you’re looking for a complete love bug, Rio is the dog for you!
Read on for more information about each of these fantastic Foster pups!
Rio is a five-year-old Smooth Collie mix who is the biggest love bug around. According to his Foster mom, Rio never misses an opportunity to snuggle with her or his canine Foster siblings! Rio gets along well with other dogs similar to his size but would do best in a home without cats. Rio has been diagnosed with epilepsy and will need lifelong treatment to manage his occasional seizures. Read Rio’s full bio.
Michael is a five-year-old Terrier mix who is house trained and has good house manners. He adores people and loves to cuddle. He will thrive with regular play time, walks and brain games to keep his anxious mind busy. Michael will do best in a home with kids 5 and older and as your one and only pet. Read Michael’s full bio.
Sophie is a four-year-old Terrier mix who loves snacks of all kinds, including fruits and veggies! She is learning a ton of commands in her Foster home and has epic zoomies in her Foster’s backyard. She would love a yard to run in, will do best with kids eight and older and wants to soak up all your love as the only pet. If you live in Overland Park, KS and are wondering about Sophie’s breed, she has been approved by the city to live there. Read Sophie’s full bio.
Nika is a three-year-old Australian Cattle Dog mix who loves the company of other dogs. She can be shy at first, but having a buddy helps her personality blossom! She prefers lounging and snuggling over a super active lifestyle but has her playful moments. She’ll do best in a home with kids five and up. Read Nika’s full bio.
Interested in meeting one of these pets? Email firstname.lastname@example.org!