At Great Plains SPCA, our team members are our Heroes!
Do you have a passion for animal welfare? Do you want to make a difference to pets in need? Then Great Plains may be the place for you! At Great Plains, Kindness, Grace and Accountability are at the root of all we do. We strive to create an environment that is diverse and inclusive for everyone, where our staff and volunteers belong and are empowered to do the best and bring their best everyday.
- We offer Medical, Dental and Vision Benefits
- Generous PTO
- Employee discounts in our retail store
- Plus a fun and energizing place to work where employee engagement is key
- Lots of puppy and kitten kisses!
Please see our current opportunities below. Click on the job title to view the job description and apply.
Thank you for your interest in joining our team! Unfortunately, we currently do not have any available. Please check back soon for new opportunities. If you would still like to be a part of our organization, please see our Volunteer page to learn how you can help.
- Description: The Animal Care and Adoptions Advocate is a full-time, non-exempt position that will provide our animals compassionate, consistent, and professional care from arrival to time of adoption while matchmaking animals with adoptive families. The successful candidate will have a high drive for results, proactive communication skills, follow through and ability to work in a fast paced ever changing environment. An ideal candidate will also be bilingual in both Spanish and English. This position requires weekend and holiday availability. If you would like to know more or apply for this position, please click the button below.
- Description: The Shelter Manager works in partnership with our current Shelter Manager and is responsible for the overall leadership, management and development of the Adoptions and Animal Care teams. The Shelter Manager will maintain a safe and healthy environment for animals, staff and the public and create a structured team environment dedicated to the excellence and success of Great Plains SPCA.
- Description: The Foster Coordinator supports the Foster program at Great Plains SPCA by performing administrative and animal care tasks related to finding foster homes for shelter pets and providing support to foster families.
- Description: The Manager of Planned Giving and Major Gifts will be responsible for growing our financial strength through current and future donations focusing on major gifts and planned giving that enable us to achieve both our short term and long term revenue goals. We are looking for the perfect fit so this role has the potential to be either part-time or full-time.
If you have any questions about the posted opportunities, please email email@example.com with the name of the position you are applying for in the subject line.
We are grateful to receive such strong interest in our organization! At times, we are unable to respond to every applicant due to a high volume of submissions, however we sincerely appreciate every person who reaches out to us.
If you do not see a position you are interested in, but would like to be considered for future employment opportunities, applications may be submitted via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include “employment opportunities” and the name of the position you are interested in the subject line.
Great Plains SPCA is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, color, sex, religion, age, national origin, disability, or for any basis protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. We assure you that your opportunity for employment with Great Plains SPCA depends solely on your qualifications.