Veterinary Care Center: 5428 Antioch Drive, Merriam, KS 66202
Clinic Lobby Hours
Tuesday – Saturday, 7:30am – 6:00pm
Call Center Hours
Monday, 9:00am – 6:00pm
Tuesday – Saturday, 7:30am – 6:00pm
We are happy to announce that on the Veterinary Care Center has launched VetSource, an online pharmacy for a majority of our prescription medication refills and food needs!
By partnering with VetSource, we can provide a better client experience when filling medication. VetSource allows the client to order heartworm, flea and tick prevention, ongoing medications for their pet such as insulin, heart medications and allergy medications just to name a few!
OUR MENU OF SERVICES:
- – General wellness & Preventative care
- – Vaccinations & Microchipping
- – Dental cleaning & Extractions
- – Dermatology
- – Radiology
- – Nutrition & Weight Management
- – Laboratory & Blood Work Services
- – Heartworm Treatment
- – Spay & Neuter Surgery
- – Advanced Surgical Procedures
All revenue received from clients at the Great Plains SPCA Veterinary Care Center goes back to support our mission to give hope and promise to the homeless and needy pets in our community. The Great Plains SPCA Veterinary Care Center does not receive any government grants.
We do accept Care Credit, but do not bill or invoice.
It would be our honor to serve you and your best friend. Call (913) 742-7310 to schedule an appointment today.
We’re excited to announce that as of September 25th, our Veterinary Care Center has partnered with Companion Protect Pet Insurance to become a VetWork Hospital and accept Companion Protect Pet Insurance with in-network rates.
*Please Note: A $25 exam deposit will be taken at a the time of scheduling a Wellness appointment and will be applied toward the bill of services. Dental and Specialty Surgical procedures will require a 50% deposit based upon the high end of the estimate provided during the consultation appointment. There is no deposit required for spay and neuter procedures.
Voted “Best Veterinarian” in The Pitch’s Best of Kansas City 2016, we welcome all Kansas City Metro pet owners to consider Great Plains SPCA to meet their pets’ veterinary needs. Not only will your pet receive premium medical care, but the dollars you spend with us will be supporting our lifesaving programs.
Licensed veterinarians at Great Plains SPCA hold a wide breadth of experience and our team served over 22,000 patients at our Veterinary Care Center just last year. Our doctors consult with some of the nation’s leading experts to ensure that the latest advancements in veterinary medicine are components of the regular treatment protocols in our hospital.
- READ THE LATEST BLOGS FROM OUR VETERINARIANS
At Great Plains SPCA, we are here to support the lifelong care of your pet. When you choose our Veterinary Care Center for your pets’ medical needs, you are guaranteed to receive advanced, high quality care for your best friend, while helping other pets at the same time! Feel confident that:
- Our highly trained doctors will create a personalized treatment plan to meet the needs of your pets. Prices for our services are affordable and your pet will receive top-notch care. Proceeds from our veterinary care center go directly to support the homeless pets in our shelters and help us to subsidize veterinary care for those who may otherwise go without. Our team maintains the highest standards of treatment options, pain management protocols, and overall care for your best friend. You and your pet are a part of our family!