Doctor of Veterinary Medicine
Education: Kansas State University – Doctor of Veterinary Medicine 2009
Bachelor of Science in Agriculture 2004
Years of Experience: 7 years practicing small animal general medicine and surgery
– Lucy (Boxer mix) – best snuggler ever!
– Ethel (Mixed mix) – crazy anxious, but loyal to a fault
– Walter Lab mix) – let’s just say its a good thing he’s adorable because he is a box of rocks
– Annie (Lab mix) – sweet as pie
– Mike (a.k.a. Super Flashlight Mike) – foster failure in the making
Passion: Professionally – dentistry! I love resolving diseased teeth and creating beautifully healthy mouths! Personally – napping!
Why I Became a Veterinarian: I became a veterinarian because of my love and adoration for the human-animal bond. As a child, I heavily relied upon companionship with my furry family members. Having the knowledge and ability to help people help their pets – creating a longer lasting bond absolutely warms my heart.
Hobbies: Family time (human and furry family alike), reading, movies, napping